Yes, I know, you’ve seen it already. All those murals. Last year they were everywhere on Facebook. But then they vanished, as everything on Facebook. And now Kairos (a very very proper moment) for looking again at that murals come. And please, do not forget “our” mural in Stettin-Skolwin 🙂 or “our” mural in Berlin-Kreuzberg (foto Anne Schmidt)
Hmmm.. actually they are first after and then before, but I do not change the serie. Never mind, bored panda – you are superb!
For those individuals among us who possess a talent for art, opportunities to create something beautiful can be found all around us. Everywhere you look, there are empty walls that are just crying out to become something more beautiful, if only someone would take the time. Thankfully, there are plenty of incredibly talented street artists out there who are doing just that, turning drab public spaces into explosions of color and creativity.
1. “Knowledge Speaks – Wisdom Listens,” Athens, Greece
2. “Juliette Et Les Esprits,” Montpellier, France
3. 3D Mural in Poznań (Śródka), Poland
4. “Renaissance,” Le Puy en Velay, France
5. Giant Starling Mural in Berlin, Germany (Star Haus Neheimer Str. 2 – 6, Tegel)
6. “Au Fil De Loire,” Brives Charensac, France
7. Photorealistic Mural, Glasgow, Scotland
8. An entire town was painted over, Palmitas, Mexico
9. Full Moon Hostel, Bristol, UK
10. “Topart,” Budapest, Hungary
11. Tiled Steps, 16th Avenue, San Francisco, California
12. Diving Dog Mural, Mechelen, Belgium
13. “Porte Des Lavandières,” Aurec Sur Loire, France
14. Racoon Mural made of trash and found objects, Lisbon, Portugal
15. “Let’s Keep The Plants Alive,” Białystok, Poland (“Dziewczynka z konewką”, Aleja Piłsudskiego 11/4)
A tu dodatek spoza listy światowej, ale przecież równie dobry. Pokazała to właśnie na Facebooku Danuta Starzyńska-Rosiecka. Słoń prehistoryczny na Skierniewickiej w Warszawie (Wola), namalowany na pamiątkę… wykopalisk archeologicznych. Podczas budowy metra na ulicy Płockiej znaleziono szczątki słonia sprzed 130 tysiący lat.
And here, ach…